The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 42:
- A Fresh Approach to Partnership
- Reading Hacks for Study Success
- Hurdling Resilience Through Habits of Mind
- Social and Emotional Wellbeing for Children
- Keep Learning in Perspective of Life’s Big Picture
- Making the Shift Toward Teaching With Curiosity
- The Power of Praise and Appreciation
- Supporting Teens After a Loss or Death
- The Rise of Anxiety in Children
- Team Teaching
- Self-Care for Professionals
- and much more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!