Megan is a teacher, coach, presenter and nerd from Aotearoa/New Zealand. She is a committed life-long learner who is passionate about using neuroscience in education, emotional literacy and building resilience.
Megan Gallagher (P.G. Dip. Teaching.,M.Ed.)
Ignite Your Spark – Coach, Speaker, Consultant
Megan Gallagher is a teacher, coach, consultant and professional speaker who completed her Masters of Teaching with a focus on teacher wellbeing . “Happy healthy teachers tend to have happier healthier classrooms where students can thrive” is a foundation of her practice.
Megan’s engaging and energising full day & half-day PD sessions, workshops and ongoing programmes will support you and your staff to set and meet great goals, create rich and meaningful curriculum, and support positive wellbeing throughout your school community.
BOOK MEGAN FOR YOUR NEXT:
- PLD Day
- Staff Workshop or Ongoing Workshop Series
- Curriculum Development programmes
- Whole School Wellbeing
- Review of your curriculum
PLD programmes can be tailored to suit your team’s needs, your school’s vision and your learning community’s aspirations. She can work 1:1, with small groups (e.g. your curriculum management team) or a larger group.
Megan is based in Palmerston, Otago and can travel to your school or deliver highly interactive online presentations.
POPULAR WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Teaching with the Heart and Brain in Mind – using neuroscience to inform teaching practice to help students thrive socially, emotionally and academically
- Building a Connected Curriculum- unpacking Understand-Know-Do for you and your school
- Creating Strong Teams – a strong team has clear values and a commitment to growing professionally and personally
- Student Agency – Creating routines and structures to support student engagement and agency in the classroom.
Find out more by downloading the PDF session outlines HERE.
To enquire about availability and have your questions answered, please email [email protected] or call +64 (27) 473 9971.
Watch Megan here: