The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 8:
- Adolescence Unplugged
- Five Practices of Superior Teachers
- Habits Of Mind: The Brains Survival Mechanisms?
- What to do when Children Misbehave
- Emotional Genius Education
- Note Takers or Note Makers?
- Teach Your Teen Financial Responsibility
- Digital Story Telling
- Fostering Intelligent Relationships … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!