The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 39:
- Working Together as a Team
- Smartphones in Schools
- Teacher Compassion
- Building a Metacognitive Classroom
- Executive Function infused with Habits of Mind
- Students learning Through the Arts
- Nurturing Positive Attitudes Toward our Health and Safety
- Memory Hacks for Study Success
- How to Give and Receive an Apology
- and much, much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!