The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 22:
- Facilitating learning through collaborative groups
- Strategies for Internalising the Habits of Mind
- Formative & Summative assessment
- Five best practices for the flipped classroom
- Behaviour management
- Motivating students beyond the stick and carrot
- Removing frustration from Maths homework
- Study Skills for Success
- The STUPID of all diets
- How to stretch time … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!