The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 24:
- How the emotional brain can interfere with learning
- Are you teaching for understanding
- Is our education system stealing childhood?
- Transformational learning
- Playground pals
- The neuroscience of learning
- Why kids need to be resilience proofed
- Ten stoplight alternatives
- True grit
- Study Skills for Success … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!