The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 23:
- Get the pedagogy right first
- Are the listening
- Giving feedback that works
- Creating safe places for our adolescent
- Managing your own brain
- The flipped classroom
- Raising a smart child who loves to learn
- Difficult parent conferences
- Study Skills for Success … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!