The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 47:
- Bring on the Calm to School
- The Power of Literature
- Leading with the Habits of Mind
- Helping Children Build a Healthy Money Mindset
- Unpacking Values and Dispositions With Teachers and Students
- Culinary Arts Using a Curricular Approach Lens
- Self Care Isn’t Selfish
- and much more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or Paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!