The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 29:
- Avoiding emotional anorexia in your school
- Where does your teen get their energy from?
- How to meet your deadlines!
- 3 powerful ways to positively influence your students
- Giving effective feedback
- Using the TEDDY BEAR process to develop confidence
- Teachers Matter Conference 2015
- Knowing birth order of your students… and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions (please allow 24-48 hours for these)
- Read and enjoy!