Student goal setting is an essential skill when developing student agency and independent, thinkers and learners within the classroom. Being able to be clear on the next steps and the big picture are also linked to goal setting. In this webinar, Karen will lead you through the essentials of goal setting as well as the habits required to create success.
You will cover:
- the 5 steps of successful goal setting
- ways to scaffold goal setting throughout your school
- the ‘must nots’ of goal setting
- The most import part of goal setting
- The Tortoise and the Hare strategies
- The importance of feedback
- and so much more
* You will require a computer linked to a data projector or interactive board, with internet and speakers and for your team to interact with Karen, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your team room or classroom.
Dates & Times:
No public dates have been scheduled at this time. If you are interested in this webinar please contact the Spectrum Team on email@example.com or 0800 37 33 77.
INVESTMENT is per webinar connection – you may have as many people as you wish watching and participating. $400 for pre scheduled Webinar or $600 for exclusive date & time