Just because you taught the information, does not mean your students have learned it. Understanding the learning process is key to being an effective teacher. Based on the latest neuroscience, The Art & Science of Teaching and Learning is a 2 day Masterclass into all things learning.
This is not a sit and listen seminar, it is an interactive masterclass where you will learn, explore and test out ideas and strategies and leave with a clear action plan to enhance the learning in your classroom.
In the 2 days, you will explore...
- Setting up an effective classroom environment
- student engagement strategies
- the many ways the brain learns and remembers
- how bridge the gap between teaching and learning
- communication skills
- the learning process
- simple brain friendly techniques
- ways to accelerate learning
- techniques for struggling learners
- using music effectively in the classroom
- how to deal with the fiddlers and wonders
- ways to ensure instructions are heard, understood and followed - correctly
- plus teacher motivation and wellbeing tips and so much more...
Dates & Venues:
Who Should Attend??
- Primary & Secondary Teachers
- Teacher Aides
- Learning Support Teachers
- Part time Teachers
- Home School Teachers
- Teacher Trainees
- & anyone which to boost the achievement of their students
Time: 9.00am - 4.30pm both days
Investment: $415 per person
Early Bird: $375 pp or $325 pp for groups of 3+ (booked before 1st June)
Register online and pay with a credit card by simply clicking on the photo of the venue you wish to attend
To register and receive an invoice please download this booking form and return via post or email (details on the form)
Your Facilitator: Karen Tui Boyes
Karen has literally changed the lives of thousands of teachers and students across the world by giving teachers simple ideas that have had a massive impact on their teaching results… Karen is a champion for Life Long Learning across nations, industries and organisations. An expert in effective teaching, learning and living. Karen turns research into practical and simple to use techniques that create success. As the founder of Spectrum Education, a speaker, author and the publisher of the Teachers Matter Magazine, Karen gets rave reviews from all over the world. She was awarded the NZ Educator of the Year title in 2017 & 2014.