Team teaching can be both an incredible privilege and challenge all at the same time! One teacher recently described team teaching as going on a blind date and getting married! And it can be like that. However, with some simple structures and strategies team teaching can be the best teaching years of your career.
In this fast paced webinar, Karen will provide practical ideas to establish a successful team teaching practice.
You will explore:
* 6 ways to structure team teaching time
* 9 strategies for success
* how to check compatibility with colleagues
* real and practical ways to manage the work load
* ideas on how to deal with challenges
* plus much more…
* You will require a computer linked to a data projector or interactive board, with internet and speakers and for your team to interact with Karen, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your team room or classroom.
Dates & Times:
Tuesday 3rd March NZT 4-5pm or AEST 4-5pm
Monday 9th MarchNZT 4-5pm or AEST 4-5pm
INVESTMENT is per webinar connection – you may have as many people as you wish watching and participating. $400 for pre scheduled Webinar (listed above) or $600 for exclusive (your school only) date & time of your choice.
Click Here for NZ Webinars
Click Here for Australian Webinars (AEST)