We have been hosting a Teachers Matter conference two-three times per year (throughout Australasia) since 2006, attended by 10,000+ teachers. These are jam packed with a professional focus of making teaching more effective in the classroom with practical learning strategies and teaching resources, plus a personal focus of teacher wellbeing and welfare.
Join us for the next Teachers Matter Conference...
More than ever, the need to maintain, create and celebrate the JOY of Teaching & Learning is required for both teacher and student wellbeing. This action packed day, lead by Karen Tui Boyes & colleagues will focus on key areas including:
- Teacher Wellbeing - the 8 areas of wellness
- Creating & finding JOY in the classroom every day
- Practical pedagogies - ways to free up your time in the classroom
- Strategies for developing independent, self-directed thinkers in the classroom
- Ways to create meaningful and thought-full dialogue in the classroom
- and so much more...
Early Bird Investment - Two for One Deal: $299 (if booked and paid for by the 26th October 2018)
Full Investment: $299 per person (if booked and paid for after 26th October 2018)
Book online by clicking of the town above - and pay with a credit card (a small online booking fee will apply)
or Download a registration form here