There is growing talk in education circles about empowering students to be self-directed in their learning. Whilst there is much talk, the actual implementation of this takes years of scaffolding and planning, as well as a true understanding and change in the role of the teacher within the learning environment. This, of course, is an exciting journey, to empower your students and allow them to fulfil their potential.
In this fast paced webinar, Karen will provide practical ideas to provide ways to develop your students to be Self-Directed Learners.
You will explore:
* What is Self-Directed Learning
* The seven facets of a self-directed learner
* Why is Self-Directed Learning Important
* Understanding the Role of the Teacher
* The Trinity of Self-Directed Learners
* Where to start…
* and much more...
Dates & Times:
Wednesday 26th May 4-5.15 pm (Sydney time)
Thursday 27th May 4-5.15 pm (Sydney time)