The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 7:
- Using visualisation and mental rehearsal
- Discipline is a liberating word
- Becoming more mindful about the Habits of Mind
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Fostering Intelligent relationships
- What are you worth?
- Figuring out teens
- How to finish a marathon
- Designing your life … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions (please allow 24-48 hours for these)
- Read and enjoy!