The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 54:
- Same Sea, Different Boats
- Using Waypoints to Reach Your Goals
- Talking to Kids About War in Ukraine
- 8 Building Self-Leadership
- 12 Want Time Back for Teacher-Student Relationships
- Promoting Curiosity to Enhance Learning
- Overwhelmed, Overloaded or Feeling Out of Control?
- 30 School Lunchbox Ideas for Fussy Eaters
- How ONE Idea Can Change the Day
- School and the ADHD Student
- 66 Your Body’s Natural Defences
- and so much more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or Paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!