The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 53:
- Mental Health Struggles from COVID
- Holding a Safe Space for Young People
- Boundaries to Avoid Burnout
- Add Pleasure to Your Daily Routine
- Teaching Responsibility as a Parent
- Five Tips To Help Raise Children with an Investor Mindset
- Breathe and Be Calm
- Service Learning
- How to Create a Craze of the Week in Your School
- and more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or Paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!