The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 50:
- Engagement in a Virtual World
- When Children are Worried About Finding Work Up Ahead
- 12 Strategies For Bouncing Back in Learning
- Behind the Scenes at Teachers Matter Magazine
- Gathering Data Through All Our Senses
- 50 Study-Smart Tips
- 50 Winning Ways to Teacher Wellbeing
- Sleeping and Technology
- Minimising Conflict
- and much more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or Paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!