The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 5:
- Minding Your Language
- Encouraging Character in our schools
- Introducing New Thinking and Learning Tools
- Thinking Language
- Smart Teaching: Boomerangs
- Put Your personality to Good Use
- Powerfully Positive Playtimes
- Make the Six Kinds of Best your Personal Quest
- Exploring the mystery of words and pictures
- The Money Mindset Mob
- Failing Forward Fast … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!