The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 48:
- 20 Ways to Nurture an Innovative Beginner’s Mind
- Taking Responsible Risks
- Building Resilience During Challenging Times
- Formula for TRUST and COLLABORATION
- 4 Hacks for Developing Self-Leadership
- Empathy is a Critical Competency
- The Need to Develop Educational Human Capital
- Three Secret Essentials to Delegating Successfully
- Teaching Kids About their Brain
- and much more…
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card or Paypal
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!