The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 34:
- Providing a classroom culture for thinking and learning
- 6 tips to help kids avoid anxiety, develop positive self esteem
- Reducing the gender-power imbalance in our schools
- Building connectedness in your classroom
- 15 things educators can do to improve their well-being
- Curiosity in the classroom
- How Applied Behaviour Analysis can help teachers get to know their students
- Food technology meets Social Science
- and much, much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!