The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 30:
- Teaching with the brain in mind
- Check out how 2 schools are using gardens to teach environmental skills!
- Learn how to become a more explicit teacher to enable greater learning
- Using the space between stimulus and response effectively
- The importance of assuming that children will know the answer
- 20 ideas for how to best use your classroom time
- Using ’emotional hooks’ to motivate and inspire young writers
- Essential teacher’s guide to building strong family-teacher relationships
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions (please allow 24-48 hours for these)
- Read and enjoy!