The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 3:
- Teachers as Continuous Learners
- Keeping Thinking Front and Centre
- The versatility of the Y chart
- Effective Note Taking with Mindmapping TM
- Setting Up Listening Systems Throughout your School
- Creating Visual Materials to Support Learning
- Parenting The Modern Generation
- I’ll always be fit – or die trying!
- Motivation and Rewards – do stickers, stamps and stars really work? … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!