The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 14:
- Teachers as Mediators of self-directed learning
- Living our language
- Lovelies, roughies and toughies
- Making Problems smaller, Supporting today’s Parents
- Defining Success
- If you can reach me you can teach me
- Overcome bullying once and for all
- It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Use blogs to support student and engage the community
- The eight most powerful time tips … And much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions Read and enjoy!