The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 13:
- The Social Side of the class
- From No to Yes
- The Contract for Independence
- Effective teachers are made – not born
- Reliever, substitute or supply to the rescue
- Reward programmes can work
- Tuning up our teaching
- Reader’s Theatre and achieving ﬂuency
- Boosting self esteem in schools
- Transform student negativity into motivation
- Bullying in our schools: A different perspective
- How the over-worked principal gained back time … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!