The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 12:
- Attitude is Everything
- 50 Ways to Raise Your Game
- Creative thinking – making it happen!
- Making classroom management simple
- Thinking about thinking
- Rigour: Promoting challenge for all students
- The face of e-learning
- The impact of early childhood on teenage years
- Developing self esteem in children
- Failure-based learning … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!