The Teachers Matter Quarterly magazine has been created as a ‘booster shot’ for Teacher Matter conference participants, and all educators of pre-school, primary and secondary students.
It is full of practical ideas for the classroom, the latest thinking on educational issues, plus handy tips for optimum personal performance. It aims to inspire teachers to strive not only for professional expertise, but personal excellence also.
A sample of what you will find in Issue 10:
- Learning Walks, Learning Talks
- The Brain and Exercise
- The power of Stickman and Pitman
- Living Successfully
- Fostering Intelligent Behaviours
- Teaching Values for Life
- Nutrition for Youth Sports
- From Earth to the Moon – Google style
- Managing Impulsivity in the classroom … and so much more!
Please note – this is a downloadable version of the Magazine.
Downloading is as easy as 123…
- Simply pay by credit card
- You will be sent download instructions
- Read and enjoy!