Recently Dr Bill Sommers was in New Zealand and we recorded a series of videos for leaders…
He brings a wealth of knowledge and experience as a teacher and Principal. Watch & listen as he unpacks the some of the models and techniques from his latest book, 9 Professional Conversations to Change Our Schools.
Bill also shares 3 of his strategies for dealing with conflict – an important issue and skill for all leaders.
Now you can access these 9 videos and watch at a time that suits you and your team. Topics include:
- Staying Open to Diverse Viewpoints with the SCARF Model
- Stakeholder Coaching – Expanding Consciousness
- From Conflict to Consensus – The Chadwick Model
- Dealing with Conflict
- Getting the Best out of People
- How to deliver Bad News
- Using Stories, Metaphors and Wisdom