EVERYDAY LEGACY: Lessons For Living With Purpose, Right Now
What you will learn...
* What 20 years surrounded by death teaches you about life
* What the Echoes of Regret are they and how to live a life with fewer "I should have's”
* How Alfred Nobel 's (Nobel Peace Prize) unusual experience highlights how you can focus on what's really important in life
* What it means to be self-full and why do you need to focus on it
* How to start living your everyday legacy
Codi is a professional speaker, trainer, consultant, and in 2020, became the best selling author of the critically acclaimed, Everyday Legacy: Lessons For Living With Purpose, Right Now. His passion for empowering individuals and organisations to see the best in themselves and to redefine their legacy - from something they leave to something they live, every day - is the driving force behind his work! He's also passionate about giving back and in 2021, he'll take the helm as the President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers - Toronto Chapter.
Find out more at www.codishewan.com