Matthew Zakreski, PsyD
The Neurodiversity Collective
Using Emotional Intelligence to Empower Your Relationships
At the end of this session you will understand:
* What Emotional Intelligence (EI) is
* How you can use EI to bond with your students
* How when your students feel comfortable they share their interests
* About how students perform better, feel better, and learn better when they learn from their interests.
* How to move from the "sage on the stage" to the "guide on the side."
Matthew Zakreski, PsyD is a high energy, creative clinical psychologist who utilises an eclectic approach to meet the needs of his neurodiverse clients. He is proud to serve as a consultant, a professor, a speaker at national and international conferences, and a researcher on Giftedness. Dr. Zakreski is the co-founder and lead clinician at The Neurodiversity Collective.
Find out more at www.drmattzakreski.com