Based on a simple idea, from Stanford University’s Carol Dweck, growth mindset is making a difference for students and teachers in classrooms around the world. Understanding the contrast between the fixed and growth mindset have proven to create a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment. Virtually all successful people have these qualities and the best news is it is all learnable.
In this interactive presentation, Karen will provide practical ideas to establish Growth Mindset in your classroom.
You will explore:
- why brains and talent are not enough
- the differences between fixed and growth mindset
- different functions of the brain and why students essential to know these
- effective ways to praise students to establish and maintain growth mindset
- ways to change internal dialogue
- the power of self reflection
- plus much more...
Dates & Times:
Mon 3rd Sept 3.30pm - 4.30pm NZT & 4pm - 5pm AEST
Tue 18th Sept 3.30pm - 4.30pm NZT & 4pm - 5pm AEST
INVESTMENT is per webinar connection - you may have as many people as you wish watching and participating.
$400 for pre scheduled Webinar or $600 for exclusive date & time
To book and pay with a credit card complete the online booking by clicking the link below
or to be invoiced (payable before the webinar) please contact the Spectrum Office by email email@example.com or phone +64 4 528 9969