Growing Up As Well Beings
Here's what you will learn...
* how meta-cognition (thinking about your thinking) is critical for the wellbeing of children of all ages
* the different between Risk factors and Protective factors
* how to steadily help children to cope with change and adverse events
* how to slowly build empathy in children for others
* that happiness is not (repeat: Not) the core measure of wellbeing in children
Tony is an education futurist. He has worked with over 1000 schools, colleges and universities in 12 countries on developing their future pathways.
He is the author of The Next Generation, the Thinkers Keys, The Ripple Effect, Mindlinks, Wrapped In Living and a series of manuals and workbooks that stimulate innovative thinking in classrooms.
Find out more at www.tonyryan.com.au