Speaker & Mentor
Mastering Fear and Uncertainty
You will learn:
* the importance of a parent's state of being on their children
* how fight, flight or freeze works, and how it transmits
* how to shift from fight, flight or freeze and into rest and relax
* the importance of the Mind in dealing with fear and the nervous system
* a clear strategy for dealing with fear and uncertainty when it arises
* the importance of acknowledging and allowing whatever their child is experiencing
* how to hold space for their child
Kara-Leah specialises in supporting clients to master their minds, identify and dissolve emotional blockages and liberate themselves from conditioning and limiting beliefs. She is a non-dual yoga teacher influenced primarily by the teachings of Shaivism Tantra.
Yoga and meditation has honed Kara-Leah's powers of discernment, process and strategy. She now applies those powers as a mentor, consultant, author, podcaster, teacher, trainer and retreat leader. She is adept at making yoga teachings relevant and accessible to modern living in all areas, including business, parenting, relationships, healing, finances, and the creative life.
Find out more at