We have been hosting a Teachers Matter conference two-three times per year (throughout Australasia) since 2006, attended by 10,000+ teachers. These are jam packed with a professional focus of making teaching more effective in the classroom with practical learning strategies and teaching resources, plus a personal focus of teacher wellbeing and welfare.
Join us for the next Teachers Matter Conference...
More than ever, being able to think critically, creatively and collaboratively are essential skills for our students. These are developed best when our students are explicitly taught how by making their thinking visible. This Teachers Matter day will be led by award winning educator and speaker, Karen Boyes who will cover topics including:
- Cultures of Thinking - explore Ron Ritchhart's 8 Cultural Forces
- Growth Mindset - practical ways to develop Carol Dweck's work in your classroom
- Thinking Dispositions - Explore practical ways t teach these explicitly
- Visible Thinking Tools - be immersed in these tools all day
- Unpacking the Learning Process - learn about the 4 stages of learning and why aiming for Mastery over coverage is paramount
- and SO MUCH MORE!
Early Bird Investment - Two for One Deal: $249 (if booked and paid for by the 1st June 2018)
Full Investment: $249 per person (if booked and paid for after 1st June)
Book online - links above - and pay with a credit card (a small online booking fee will apply)
or Download a registration form here