Modern Learning Environments (MLE) are all the talk in educational circles right now. Schools are knocking out walls and creating bright stimulating classrooms with multi purpose furniture and giving students access to technology. On the surface it looks fantastic, however without a big pedagogy shift, students will be simply just learning the same way many teachers have been teaching – just in bigger classrooms with new furniture.
In this fast paced webinar, Karen will challenge you and your team to look deeper into the why’s of MLE’s and the how’s of successful pedagogy.
You will cover:
- ways to unpack your personal and school philosophy of learning
- how to create a safe environment for powerful learning to take place
- simple ways to redefine failure
- how to teach students to be self-directed learners
- ways to promote responsibility
- the learning process and why students need to understand this
- and so much more
* You will require a computer linked to a data projector or interactive board, with internet and speakers and for your team to interact with Karen, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your team room or classroom.
Dates & Times: (please check time zones below)
Mon: 20th Feb 4-5pm
Tues: 21st Feb 4-5pm
Thur: 23rd Feb 4-5pm
INVESTMENT is per webinar connection – you may have as many people as you wish watching and participating. $400 for pre scheduled Webinar (online with other schools) or $600 for exclusive date & time and more personalisation.
To book and pay with a credit card complete the online booking form below
or to be invoiced (payable before the webinar) download the booking form by Clicking here.
VICTORIA & NSW Schools
Western Australian Schools