In this webinar, international award winning speaker and educator, Karen Boyes, will lead you through 7 study tips and 10 exam tips for you to get yourself ready for your exams.
- what to do before, during and after your exam
- what to do if you can’t remember!
- using your textbooks to shorten your study time
- which foods are great for your brain
- ways to maintain a positive attitude
- success strategies
- study tips for success…& more
Please NOTE: If you are unable to attend on this date and time, everyone registered will be sent the video recording within 24 hours of the live event.
Karen Boyes is described as Australasia’s “Mrs Education.” An expert in effective teaching, learning and living, Karen turns research into practical and simple to use techniques that create success. As the Founder of Spectrum Education, an author, publisher of the Teachers Matter magazine and an Associate Director of the Institute for the Habits of Mind, Karen is an expert of teaching and learning throughout the world. A dynamic presenter, she inspires teachers and students globally.