Based on a simple idea, from Stanford University’s Carol Dweck, growth mindset is making a difference for students and teachers in classrooms around the world. Understanding the contrast between the fixed and growth mindset have proven to create a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment. Virtually all successful people have these qualities and the best news is it is all learnable.
In this fast paced webinar, Karen will provide practical ideas to establish Growth Mindset in your classroom.
You will explore:
- why brains and talent are not enough
- the differences between fixed and growth mindset
- different functions of the brain and why students essential to know these
- effective ways to praise students to establish and maintain growth mindset
- ways to change internal dialogue
- the power of self reflection
- plus much more…
* You will require a computer linked to a data projector or interactive board, with internet and speakers and for your team to interact with Karen, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your team room or classroom.
Dates & Times: (please check time zones below)
Mon: 3rd April 4-5pm
Tues: 4th April 4-5pm
To book and pay with a credit card complete the online booking form below
or to be invoiced (payable before the webinar) download the booking form clicking here.
VICTORIA & NSW Schools